Final Sale Item *No Exchanges No Returns
Established in 1883 in the Kumano region of Hiroshima Prefecture, a mecca for brushes, Kashoen originally intended to create Japanese calligraphy brushes like many other brush manufacturers at the time.
Kashoen's cosmetic brushes are made by hand, going through as many as 50 processes from start to finish.
For those who are particular about makeup and enjoy never-ending beauty exploration, Kashoen 1883's series of cosmetic brushes are the perfect products to complete your makeup tool box.
- Wet the brush in warm water. massage against any bar of soap till slight lather
- Proceed to create greater lather against hand
- Place the brush with the creamy foam directly against the face and move in circular motion gently
- Rinse your face thoroughly ,and then the congested pores are clean.
- Rinse the brush thoroughly and drain water off after use. Then hang dry
This brush can be used with any type of soap
Material: High quality Goat hair, Handle metal and wood