This high-quality incense is made from carefully selected natural sandalwood and other naturally-sourced raw materials. It has a calm and cool feeling, like coming upon fresh, green bamboo stretching to the sky. It is a refreshing fragrance with a uniquely Japanese essence.
Materials: Makhilas thunbergia, Shina powder, Fragrance
Size: 6.18×1.38×0.79 inches
Weight: 0.09 lbs
Burn time: approximately 20 -30 minutes
How to use the incense and handling precautions:
- Light only the tip of the incense and let the smoke waft out
- When using incense, PLEASE use a nonflammable container (incense burner, incense dish, etc.) to catch the ashes, depending on the location and purpose of use. BEWARE the incense stick being unstable and dropping! Flammable!
- Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures, and high humidity, and keep out of the reach of children and pets. Store in as cool and dry a place as you have access to
- Do not leave the area while using the product; as always, BE CAUTIOUS WITH FIRE!
- (Even after the smoke clears, there may be sparks remaining in the product. Please be careful and patient before disposing of the ashes.)
- Do not use in flammable, unstable, or windy places when placing the incense and burning it
- This product is not food. Please be careful not to accidentally ingest it
- If the fragrance does not suit you, please stop using it
- Do not use for any purpose other than that of incense.