Growing on the meticulously preserved Mt. Koya, a World Heritage site, the Koyamaki tree is well known throughout Japan. The tree is used as an Imperial Crest for certain members of the Japanese Royal Family. The image of Koyamaki in Japan conveys a sacred air, accented by a fresh, sharp and majestic fragrance of the green woods that is wholly refreshing.
Size: φ0.91XH 2.18 in; 5ml
Scientific Name: Sciadopitys verticillata
Family: Conifer Family
Place of Origin: Japan (Wakayama Prefecture)
Extraction Material: Leaves and Branches
Extraction Type: Steam Distillation
- Do not apply directly to skin. Do not drink. When using on skin, dilute to 1-2% with vegetable oil such as jojoba oil or argan oil. (One drop from a bottle of our essential oil = approx. 0.05 ml)
- Some citrus essential oils (e.g., Yuzu), when diluted and applied to the skin, may cause skin damage if exposed to sunlight while on the skin. Avoid sunlight for at least 12 hours after using these essential oils.
- Pregnant, nursing women, and children under 3 years old should use it only as an aromatic bath. For children over 3 years old and the elderly, use at a concentration less than half of that for adults.
- Essential oils are flammable. Do not use near fire.
- Do not store in high temperatures. Essential oils will oxidize if exposed to air or placed in high temperatures. Store in a dark and cool place. Citrus essential oils should be used within six months after opening, and other essential oils should be used within one year after opening.
- Do not apply our essential oils on petroleum products such as plastic. When using the product by dripping, please use glass, unglazed pottery, ceramics, wooden objects, cloth, paper, etc.