Incense to experience the world of the Tale of Genji with Six in Sense representing the Heian period (794-1185).
Inspired by 1000-year-old blends, with 100% natural incense ingredients, easy-to-use, sustainable conscious packaging.
BAIKA, KAYO, JIJYU, KIKKA, RAKUYO and KUROBO included.
Handmade in Awaji Island, Hand-packed in Tokyo.
Materials: Package: Outer: PPO; Inner: Paper; Incense: Natural ingredients
Size: Package: Outer H: 2.5 in. W: 2.3 in.; Inner package H: 3 in. W: 3.3 in.; Incense H: 1.0 in. Φ: 0.5 in.; Quantity: 18 pcs (3 pcs / ea.)
Weight: 1 oz
- Store incense in a cool dry place.
- Be aware that the incense dish may be hot when incense is lit.
- Do not place burning incense near anything flammable.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Make sure to extinguish the incense before leaving the room.