A fruity fragrance inspired by the fireworks that light up the nights of midsummer Japan. A blend of raspberry, apple, etc.
Materials: Makhilas thunbergia, Shina powder, Fragrance
Size: 3.15 x 2.44 x 0.90
Weight: 0.0881849049 lbs
: approximately 15-17 minutes How to use the incense and handling precautions
- Light only the tip of the incense and let the smoke waft out
- When using incense, PLEASE use a nonflammable container (incense burner, incense dish, etc.) to catch the ashes, depending on the location and purpose of use. BEWARE the incense stick being unstable and dropping! Flammable!
- Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures, and high humidity, and keep out of the reach of children and pets. Store in as cool and dry a place as you have access to
- Do not leave the area while using the product; as always, BE CAUTIOUS WITH FIRE!
- (Even after the smoke clears, there may be sparks remaining in the product. Please be careful and patient before disposing of the ashes.)
- Do not use in flammable, unstable, or windy places when placing the incense and burning it
- This product is not food. Please be careful not to accidentally ingest it
- If the fragrance does not suit you, please stop using it
- Do not use for any purpose other than that of incense.