Yoshino Sugi is a variety of Japanese lumber which is grown in Yoshino forest in Nara. The wood has a close grain and few knots, which makes the wood stronger than other cedars. The scent has calming and relaxing effects and deodorant properties.
Size: φ1.01XH 2.54 in; 10ml
Scientific Name: Cryptomeria Japonica
Family: Cedar Family
Place of Origin: Japan (Nara Prefecture)
Extraction Material: Lumber
Extraction Type: Steam Distillation
- Do not apply directly to skin. Do not drink. When using on skin, dilute to 1-2% with vegetable oil such as jojoba oil or argan oil. (One drop from a bottle of our essential oil = approx. 0.05 ml)
- Some citrus essential oils (e.g., Yuzu), when diluted and applied to the skin, may cause skin damage if exposed to sunlight while on the skin. Avoid sunlight for at least 12 hours after using these essential oils.
- Pregnant, nursing women, and children under 3 years old should use it only as an aromatic bath. For children over 3 years old and the elderly, use at a concentration less than half of that for adults.
- Essential oils are flammable. Do not use near fire.
- Do not store in high temperatures. Essential oils will oxidize if exposed to air or placed in high temperatures. Store in a dark and cool place. Citrus essential oils should be used within six months after opening, and other essential oils should be used within one year after opening.
- Do not apply our essential oils on petroleum products such as plastic. When using the product by dripping, please use glass, unglazed pottery, ceramics, wooden objects, cloth, paper, etc.